Tuesday, July 5, 2016

News and stuff

I am finally back in contact with the guy that told me his story and had me write it and post it. You know it as A Sexual Life. Who knows with all the notes he sent me this morning I might get to write parts two and three after all. That will have to wait though. I've got other projects on the burner right now. Joe's Boys is finished but I'm still posting chapters. I'm not sure about how that story will be received as it continues to post. Lots of things happen in it. I also want to tackle my own story, though my father is still against it. I talked to my brother about it and he said it would be hot to read it. He even offered to help me with events that I can't remember. I told him about my journal and he wanted to read it. So we'll see.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Found your story on Nifty, really enjoy reading your stuff and will read and follow you here

    Thanks
    Archimedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOUR STORIES/CANT WAIT TO READ MORE/THANKYOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stories can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete