Monday, June 27, 2016

Joe's Boys


This story describes a different way to grow up and thrive. It contains lots of sex between males ages twelve and up. If you don't like this kind of story or you can't read it for some reason then leave the site now. Comments are welcome but flames will be ignored. Please do not make requests. The story is already written by the time it starts to post and I am only posting a chapter a week to this site and to my blog. My blog gets chapters before any other site.


4 comments:

  1. Tried to use your link on nifty to send you a message, and it returns as an invalid email.

    Any way love your story , keep up the good work.
    Archimedes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've checked the links on each of the Joe's Boys pages on Nifty so far and they all work for me. I've had others check and they work for them so I'm not sure why they don't work for you. Anyway I'm glad you like the story and there's much more to come.

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to say I was quite enjoying the characters of this story and the fact that the story is a real thing as opposed to a backdrop for sex. It's too bad it isn't finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete